Top 10 Best universal audio interface in 2022 Comparison Table
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint - Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX
- ALL IN ONE and EASY TO USE: Works as an audio interface plus mixing station. Integrating audio mixing equipment into 1 comprehensive solution. It delivers superb sound quality and offers intuitive and full control to optimize vocal and sound effects. The S1 podcast equipment bundle comes with a condenser microphone that lets you start podcasting or live to stream easily in no time. Start recording when you plug into the smartphone or PC.
- SPECIAL EFFECTS: Four user recordable, eight Built-in special audio effects, and various adjustments available for your creation. Fixed audio effects like APPLAUSE, LAUGHTER, CHEERING...Note please record your own audio effects you like to audio interface according to the instructions.
- BORN FOR LIVE STREAMING: MAONO podcast equipment soundboard supports up to 2 people, 4 devices, and 4 platforms to stream simultaneously. Highlights of this set, you can change your voice to the male, female, or girlish, robot. With two mic inputs, One Accompaniment input, and real-time monitoring, good noise reduction effect after pressing the DENOISE button. It is compatible with IOS and Android systems.
- START YOUR OWN CONCERT: 10-step reverb & 12-step electronic music & 3 modifiable tones (Treble, mid-range, bass) make this audio interface more entertaining and meet more live recording needs.
- PACKAGE LIST: 1* MIC, 1* Mic Cable, 1* Mic tripod, 1* windscreen muff, 1* Audio interface mixer, 1* Charging cable, 2* 3.5mm TRRS Audio Cable, 1* User manual. We provide a 12-Month warranty. For a better user experience, please download more instructions below and read user manual before setting up. Maonocaster Lite AM200 only supports 3.5mm microphone input and does not support phantom power. The included microphone is forbidden to be used with phantom power.
- What you can receive: there are 4 pieces of magnetic ring adapters in the package; The sufficient quantity can satisfy your needs for daily usage and replacement
- Practical function: this magnetic ring adapter connector is designed to fit 510-threaded devices and is easy and convenient to remove and reseat; It also uses quality magnets to provide a secure hold when connected, but still allows you to conveniently pull away
- Reliable material: these silver magnetic ring adapters are made of quality material, sturdy and sustained, not easy to rust, break or deform, can be kept and applied for a long time
- Proper size: the appropriate size makes the 510 thread magnetic ring adapter easy and convenient to install and apply, giving you a satisfactory using experience
- Applicable occasions: with the help of these 510 magnetic connectors, you can replace your broken parts and repair your items, saving your time and effort
- PLUG AND PLAY SIMPLICITY ON EVERY DEVICE: High-definition digital guitar interface for you with a high-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack, for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
- CONNECT TO AMPLIFIER WITHOUT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Amp Out jack with switchable output “FX” and “Thru”. You can use it with line-level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers. Plugin and create the sound like the artists you admire in minutes.
- DISTORTION FREE AMPLIFIER: iRig HD 2 is renowned for its 96kHz sampling rate – the highest in its class. You don't have to sacrifice performance to practice silently. Our headphone output with preamp and level control let you lost in your practice.
- ROCK WITH iRig HD 2: The Interface for recording music lets you adjust your input gain and is a high-quality guitar preamp designed to deliver high-definition results for musicians. You can put effects in the FX/Thru switch and still be able to play without having to change all of your levels every time.
- UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: The guitar adapter interface is a platform designed to unlock exclusive content inside the amplitude iOS and amplitude 4 for mac/pc versions. This digital mixer also features microphone stand mounting clips with lightweight construction allows for portability and can easily fit in your pocket, laptop bag, or gig bag.
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 MIDAS Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-In suite.
- 【Combo Inputs】2in-2out USB Audio Interface has Combo input sockets that can connect microphones&guitar and instruments or line-level signals. Combo sockets accept both XLR and ¼” (6.35 mm) jacks. Microphones connect using XLR plugs; instruments and line-level signals should be connected via ¼” (6.35 mm) jack plugs of either TS or TRS type.
- 【Line Outputs】 USB audio interface has LEFT and RIGHT 2 x ¼” (6.35 mm) TRS jack sockets are on the rear panel; they can connect to powered studio monitors to monitor directly.
- 🎧 【DIRECT MONITOR】USB audio interface has a MONO and STEREO switch (two direct monitoring modes), you can monitor directly through the preamp input, so you will get a completely delay-free sound that can accurately hear and process your recordings in real-time.
- 【24 Bit/96kHz Professional Audio Quality 】This is the best way to get sound into your computer and it could also improve sound quality. If you have got mics in your studio and an electric guitar and you want to record them on your computer, but your computer doesn't have the right inputs, the Wrugste USB audio interface solves this problem.
- 【+48V Phantom Power】USB audio interface has a +48V phantom power switch for microphone input, it enables 48V phantom power at the XLR socket (required for professional studio condenser microphones).
- USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments .Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer,
- Professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz 16BIT
- Support 48V capacitor MIC, gain greater than 23DB, maximum support 2VRms signal input
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- System Support Windos XP~ Windos 10, Android 6.0~12, IOS system. Please add an OTG adapter cable when using your phone or mobile device
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 88 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Edition
From the company
Heritage Version – Elite Audio Conversion on Your Desktop
The Apollo Twin X desktop collection lets musicians and producers to quickly track, overdub, and blend with elite-course A/D and D/A conversion, up to 4 Unison-enabled preamps, and out there DUO or QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Home windows. Constructed upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms almost everything in its class with 127 dB D/A dynamic selection, alongside with an incorporated bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins and LUNA Recording Program, offering you a absolutely-stocked analog studio, ideal on your desktop.
Apollo Twin X Heritage Version has all the positive aspects of the acclaimed Apollo Twin X, but goes a step additional, with an extra computer software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, showcasing Collections from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA.
Heritage Edition – An Included Suite of High quality UAD Plug‑in Titles
Featuring 5 premium UAD plug-ins — like total Collections of our award-successful Teletronix and UA 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610 mic preamps, and much more — Apollo Heritage Version gives you a curated analog studio, suitable out of the box.
Elite Course Conversion
History and mix with elite-course A/D and D/A conversion — with the widest dynamic variety and least expensive noise of any desktop interface
Unison Enabled Preamps
Up to 4 Unison-enabled preamps — track with around-zero latency by preamp emulations from Helios, Neve, API, Manley, and additional
Onboard UAD Processing
Observe and blend in realtime with included Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, 610‑B Tube Preamp, and additional
Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD-2 gadgets above Thunderbolt, incorporating DSP and I/O as your studio grows
LUNA Recording System
Included cost-free is LUNA, Common Audio’s groundbreaking music production software for Mac, turning your Apollo into a thoroughly built-in recording technique.
Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from Apollo X rackmount interfaces paired with 2 Unison mic preamps produce stunning versions of typical tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
2 Unison mic preamps present amazing designs of traditional tube and transformer-based mostly mic preamps and guitar amps
UAD QUAD Main Processing for monitoring by means of classic compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
Develop with LUNA Recording System — a entirely-built-in recording software manufactured for Apollo (Mac only)
Operates UAD Run Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all important DAWs, which includes Logic Professional, Pro Instruments, Cubase, Ableton Reside, and much more
Entrance-panel Unison-enabled Hello-Z instrument input and headphone out Developed-in Talkback mic for communication with studio expertise and recording slate cues