Top 10 Best ukulele tuner clip on in 2021 Comparison Table
- "Stay Put" Clip
- Fast and Ultra Accurate Tuning
- Display Rotates 360 Degrees (works for right or left-handed players)
- Full Color Display
- Display Rotates 360 Degrees (works for right or left-handed players)
- "Stay Put" Clip
- Tap Tempo Metronome
- Pitch Calibration (415-466Hz)
- Compact, dual-hinged clip-on tuner
- Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin and Chromatic tuning modes
- Easy-to-read tuning needle; backlight turns green when note is in tune
- Tuning Range B0 - B7; A440 calibration
- Includes CR2032 battery
- BUILT TO LAST - Strong and Resistant for Beginners and Professionals on the Road
- SUPER EASY TO USE - One Button Controls Everything. Clip it, Turn it on and You're Ready!
- ROTATIONAL BRIGHT DISPLAY - Multi-Angle View with a Rotational Clip Design
- ACCURATE - High Precise Detection with a Sensitive vibration Clip, It will Be in Tune Fast
- BACKED BY 6 MONTHS GUARANTEE. If it doesn't work just feel free to contact us for a consult.
- Fast & Accurate: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- Super Bright Display: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- Easy to Use: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- Reliable: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
- MULTI MODES CLIP-ON TUNNING: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin
- HIGH PRECISION: High sensitive vibration tuner responds fast, which ignores the background noise, is ideal for loud, chaotic environment. Pitch calibration from 430HZ to 450HZ
- LARGE LCD DISPAY & EASY VIEW: in chromatic mode, the display shows the note name; In guitar, bass, violin and Ukulele mode, the display shows the string number and the note name.
- MINI DESIGN: Guitar tuner is mini design, small as a coin, you will easily take it anywhere in your guitar bag.
- ZERO RISK PURCHASING: Instant refund or replacement if any unsatisfied to our products, we will email you within 24hours.
- ★ Pro Design for Strings Instruments: Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Bass, Banjo Standard Tuning - Easy to navigate and smooth touching; Small and compact size one-handed swivel clamp.
- ★ Fast & Accurate: Tuning in seconds! Ranch Tuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- ★ Easy to Use: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, so the ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- ★ Reliable: Ranch tuner has 25 years of tuning experience: with a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. This cute tuner will be you great helper and get your loved instruments in tune every time in seconds.
- ★ Tuning Key: There are 4 tuning keys that you can choose- Chromatic, F key, B flat key and E flat key.
- 💥 Designed Accurately and Great Performance : This lekato guitar tuner advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash. Built-in buzzer pickup for interference-free tuning. With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. Great for all music hobbyist.
- 💥 Rechargeable Lithium Battery : Ultra-low-power and auto power-off function saves energy and for maximum battery life. Allows over 10 hours of continuous use per charge. The tuner saves energy with automatic Power-Down after 5 minutes of no signal.
- 💥 360º Rotational Clip : LEKATO tuner with compact size and large screen. High contrast LCD color display with strong and flexible clip, multi angle view rotational clip design and excellent visibility, for the best viewing angle. You can position the screen in any way you like.
- 💥 Note Key Function : When the device is in G (Guitar) tuning mode, short press this button to switch in between the altermate guitar tunings (DROP D, OPEN G, OPEN D, OPEN E) and flat tuning (b, bb). With this function there are more songs you can play.
- 💥 Great Gift for Stringed Instruments Players : This violin tuner has four tuning modes (Chromatic, Guitar, Violin, Ukulele) covering a wide range of instruments including mandolin, banjo and nearly any acoustic and electric stringed instruments. Small enough to fit right in your pocket or in the end of the guitar case.
- High Precise Detection and sensitive vibration clip,no background noise,good for loud,chaotic environment.
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing.
- "Material: ABS plastic, it can be used for the tuning of guitar, chromatic, bass, violin, viola and ukulele. "
- "Auto power off function, the device will turn off automatically if there is no signal present or operation in 3mins. "
- Guitar bass and violin. Designed for beginners and professionals. Suitable for campus bands and Music Studios
- Model: SN6
- Full Color Display, Display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- High sensitivity Vibration Sensor
- Tuner can be used on front of back of headstock
- Refer the user manual below for instructions and troubleshooting tips
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 48 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: D’Addario Guitar Tuner – Micro Headstock Tuner – Tuner for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Ukelele – Compact & Discrete – Clip On – 2 Pack
From the manufacturer
DISCRETE TUNING IN A PETITE PACKAGE
D’Addario Micro Headstock Tuner
This highly accurate tuner features a full-color display with four selectable viewing angles (two vertical, two horizontal) in a housing that blends with the aesthetics of any instrument. The advanced tuning algorithms allow you to tune in noisy environments, while the ratchet clamp securely attaches to the instrument to hang tight during live performance. It’s so small, convenient & accurate, you’ll want one for every instrument you own.
4-points of screen orientation, 2 vertical, 2 horizontalUpdated button hierarchy for easy, intuitive controlTuner calibration range of 410-480HzImproved piezo control allows for a better tuning experience in noisy environments
Players Circle is D’Addario’s rewards program that allows you to get free gear & rewards.
Look for the “Get Rewarded” Players Circle messaging on select D’Addario products to earn rewards.
Chris Thile Uses the Micro Headstock Tuner
Jake Shimabukuro Uses the Micro Headstock Tuner
Jerry Douglas Uses the Micro Headstock Tuner
Multiple Viewing Angles
4 viewing angles and 360 degree movement for the perfect viewing angle.
Easy to Use Buttons
1. Cursor Button: Adjust tuner calibration from 410 to 480Hz.
2. Orientation Button: Scroll through four viewing angles.
3. Power Button: Toggle tuner on and off. Automatically powers off after 10 minutes.
Works on Multiple Instruments
It’s fast, accurate and discrete. Works on other fretted instruments such as mandolins, ukuleles and banjos.
D’Addario Accessories: Gear Guide
Unlike ordinary peg winders, the patented Pro-Winder is a high-quality peg winder with a built-in clipper, bridge pin puller and string stretcher. The Pro-Winder is designed to fit virtually all guitars, banjos, and mandolins.
The D’Addario Auto Lock Guitar Strap is a simple integrative strap locking system built for your performance. The latch is spring-loaded, so it automatically clamps down on the strap button and will not release unless desired.
Celluloid is one of the most popular guitar pick materials today. Available in a wide variety of shapes, colors and thicknesses, celluloid is known for providing a natural feel and warm, fat tone.
The Tri-Action capo assures buzz-free, in tune performance at any fret. The patent-pending Tri-Action geometry reduces the force required to open and close the capo and applies even tension regardless of neck profile.
EXTREME ACCURACY – The NS Micro features an extremely accurate piezo transducer that picks up an instrument’s vibration rather than sound. A wide calibration range (410-480Hz) guarantees precise performance.
EASY TO READ – The easy-to-read, tri-color backlit screen displays the note in red when out of tune, yellow when close, and green when in tune. Powered by a readily available (and included) CR2032 battery, you will enjoy maximum battery life thanks to the tuner’s auto-off function.
VERSATILE – Featuring a 360-degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp, the NS Mini offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. For left or right-handed instruments with small or large headstocks, it is the ideal choice for acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and ukuleles.
D’ADDARIO ACCESSORIES – For over 20 years, D’Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide. D’Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.