Top 10 Rated nht audio in 2021 Comparison Table
- Bookshelf 2-way speaker delivers true audiophile-quality sound
- Sealed enclosure for deep, lifelike, musical bass.Power Handling:125 W
- 6.5-inch long throw pulp cone woofer
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter. Cabinet Material - 0.5 mm vinyl laminate exterior
- Compact, well-braced cabinet virtually eliminates resonance
- The SuperZero 2.1 is a true high-end mini-monitor that builds on the merits of its predecessors through the addition of a 2nd order crossover and a newly revised woofer
- The SuperZero 2.1 is small speaker, at just 9" tall x 5" wide x 5.5" deep, that achieves its lifelike mid-range and high frequencies through acoustic suspension technology
- This compact, well-braced cabinet coated with a beautiful black gloss laminate is designed to be inherently strong and stout in order to avoid the unwanted vibrations that afflict the mid-range performance of other speakers on the market
- These small differences significantly lower distortion, improve power handling, and make the SuperZero 2.1 sound much bigger than its size
- With easy wall/ceiling mounting options available, the SuperZero 2.1 complements the SS 10 subwoofer perfectly in creating an affordable yet high-end stereo or surround sound system
- With excellent dispersion and detail typically found only in the most expensive designs, the C-3's bookshelf design provides a wide soundstage for its size.
- Compact bookshelf cabinet construction houses a high-efficiency 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofer, 2-inch aluminum dome midrange, and 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter.
- Bass response down to 40Hz makes subwoofers optional. Impedance: 6 ohms nominal, 4 ohms min.
- Combine with other NHT C-Series components for an audiophile grade system for home theater.
- Improving on earlier NHT designs, the C-3 is sturdier and more serviceable.Sensitivity:87dB ([email protected])
- High-quality in-ceiling speaker
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors with moisture-resistant enclosures
- Exclusive 3-tweeter array for a wide, realistic sound field
- Long-throw, high-power 8-Inch aluminum cone woofer
- Sold singly (each), not in pairs
- a 3-way, acoustic suspension tower loudspeaker, this media series tower reproduces sound at high output, with full-range dynamics and broad dispersion.
- an updated version of nht's absolute tower, this loudspeaker features a built-in up-firing driver connected via its own separate terminals in addition to the 1-inch aluminum dome tweeter and 3 5.25-inch woofers found in the earlier version.
- enjoy music and movies almost anywhere in the room thanks to the broader soundstage generated by this 3-way design.
- add a single or a pair of nht cs-10 subwoofers and for a powerful full range system.
- licensed by dolby laboratories for atmos playback, make this speaker part of an upgraded surround sound experience.
- Designed for audiophiles on a budget, the SS-10 Subwoofer is the ultimate in value without compromise to sonic performance. Frequency Response: -3dB @ 34Hz
- Upgrading NHT's Super 8 model by substituting the former 8-inch driver with a 10-inch and a 250W amplifier, the SS-10 doubles the power of its predecessor.
- Lined with a 1-millimeter thick sheet of aluminum, the rigid construction eliminates any trace of cabinet vibrations.
- Fully adjust the subwoofer's sound with the simple pair of analog inputs, a crossover control which can be set to LFE, a volume trim control, and a phase switch on the rear of the unit.
- With a pristine Japanese made gloss vinyl laminate finish and recessed grille, the SS-10 is made to compliment NHT Super Series speakers.
- High-performance outdoor speaker
- Anti-Resonance Casting (ARC) technology to minimize vibration and cabinet noise
- Sold individually
- Mounting bracket included
- Available in black or white matte finishes
- 3-way high performance architectural speaker
- Two 5.25-inch polypropylene woofers, 2-inch aluminum dome midrange, and 0.75-inch aluminum dome tweeter
- Low distortion and wide dispersion for whole-room sound coverage
- Special enclosure material virtually eliminates resonance for clear audio
- Sold individually
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 73 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: NHT SuperOne 2.1 Premium Home Theater Bookshelf Speaker – Clean, Hi-Res Audio | Sealed Box | Mini-Monitor | Single Unit, Gloss Black
[ad_1] The most up-to-date variation of the SuperOne delivers the exact terrific sonics of the Super Zero with more than enough bass reaction this kind of that a subwoofer becomes optional. The SuperOne 2.1 is extremely compact, measuring at just 11.6″ tall x 7.25″ vast x 8.5″ deep. Even so, not like most small speakers, which use a port, the Tremendous A person 2.1’s acoustic suspension (i.e. sealed) enclosure focuses on building stunning, lifelike midrange and significant frequencies with shockingly musical bass from its 6.5” extensive throw pulp cone woofer and 1” silk dome tweeter. An addition of a 2nd/3rd get crossover properly blocks more bass that tries to interfere with the tweeter. The compact, properly-braced cabinet is purposely built to be sturdy and stout in order to steer clear of undesirable box vibrations. As such, the NHT SuperOne 2.1 is a real-significant conclusion e book shelf watch that builds on the merits of its predecessor and can be the great choose for the audiophile on a funds.
Sealed enclosure for deep, lifelike, musical bass.Electric power Dealing with:125 W
6.5-inch very long throw pulp cone woofer
1-inch silk dome tweeter. Cabinet Materials – .5 mm vinyl laminate exterior
Compact, very well-braced cabinet practically gets rid of resonance