- 1 Top 10 Rated m-audio bx5a in 2022 Comparison Table
- 2 Our Best Choice: M-Audio Micro DAC 24/192 | USB Digital-to-Analog Converter with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution
- 2.1 Features
- 2.2 M-Audio Family | M-Track 2X2 C-Series | 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/192 kHz)
- 2.3 M-Audio Family | M-Track Hub | USB Monitoring Interface with Built-In 3-Port Hub (24-bit/48 kHz)
- 2.4 M-Audio Family | HDH50 | High-Definition Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- 2.5 M-Audio Family | AV42 | 20-Watt Compact Studio Monitor Speakers with 4-inch Woofer (Pair)
Top 10 Rated m-audio bx5a in 2022 Comparison Table
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound.
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- The MPC Production Experience - Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the essential production tools from Akai Professional
- Ultimate Expression - 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys provide a natural feel that captures every subtle nuance of your performance
- Total Control - Volume fader, transport and directional buttons for easy control of your software, plus ergonomically-designed pitch and modulation wheels, Octave up and down buttons and sustain pedal input for expressive performances
- Immediate Creativity - Easy plug-and-play connection to your Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Your Studio Centrepiece - Compact design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly and advanced functionality customizes your controls for your recording software
- Premium Software suite included - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Velvet, XPand 2, Mini Grand, and Touch Loops
- Professional grade 5“ (bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” matching woofer and 1” tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual ds-driven EQ
- TRUE STUDIO MONITOR – Based on the highly reviewed Edifier bookshelf speakers, professionally fine-tuned to a near-flat responsive curve for artists and music creators.
- STUDIO QUALITY SOUND – 1-inch silk dome tweeters and 4-inch composite woofers produce a clear, smooth, and overall sound. MDF wooden structure helps to reduce resonance and reveal the true sound.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIONS – 1/4-inch balanced TRS input, an unbalanced RCA input, an unbalanced AUX input, and a front headphone output are equipped to connect to devices, such as mixers, computers, tablets, etc.
- THOUGHTFUL DUAL MODE DESIGN – Freely switches between monitor mode – to listen to true audio for music production and music mode – to enjoy daily music for relaxation according to your needs.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS – Equipped with two knobs to adjust high- and low-frequency controls separately, and a convenient front-panel knob to set volume and sound modes.
- Desktop Computer Speakers With Studio Monitor Sound - 120-Watt powered speakers deliver studio speaker sound, perfect for gaming, podcasting, streaming, DJ performances and more
- Premium Components - Stereo Speakers with an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet and bass reflex design for deep, rich sound; 3.5” Kevlar low frequency drivers and 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- An Immersive Listening Experience - Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging; High & Low EQ for dialling in the perfect sound; Rear ports for extended bass response
- Versatile – Whether you’re looking for gaming speakers, DJ speakers, PC speakers, record player speakers or studio speakers, the BX3’s 1/4”, 1/8”and RCA inputs offer complete hook-up flexibility
- Everything You Need - Includes 1 passive speaker, 1 active speaker, 1/8” speaker cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable, 1/8” to RCA cable, and AKAI Professional's MPC Beats
- Capture Every Detail - Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC
- Low Latency - Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture - Transparent Crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” outs and ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Feature Packed - Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring
- MIDI Control Simplified - Compact 1-in/1-out MIDI interface for controlling DAWs, synthesisers, drum machines and any device with a midi input
- Unite all your Equipment - 16 discrete MIDI input and output channels to send up to 16 different midi signals to peripheral MIDI compatible equipment
- Universal Compatibility - USB bus powered specification connects seamlessly to Mac and PC operating systems
- Compact Control - Small footprint with rubberised, non-slip feet, ideal for non-obtrusive desktop use
- Hear Every Detail - USB Monitoring Hub for Mac and PC with 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring and hearing every subtle nuance of you mix; includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Connectivity Covered - Connect all your gear with stereo ¼” outs and a ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite all your USB Gear - 3 USB ports for connecting any USB devices including USB MIDI controllers, external hard drives and thumb drives
- Perfect for studio or stage - Compact, ultra-portable footprint, rugged metal chassis and large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Premium Software Suite Included - MPC Beats and Xpand!2 from AIR Music Tech
- MIDI Keyboard Essentials - 61 velocity-sensitive, semi weighted keys with aftertouch and assignable zones for playing virtual sampler instruments and virtual synthesizer plugins
- Beat Maker Mainstays - 16 RGB backlit MIDI assignable velocity sensitive drum pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, soundboard triggering and more
- Total Command of Your Music Production - 8 assignable knobs & buttons and 9 assignable faders for tactile MIDI control of virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAW controls and more
- Every Tool You Need – Effortless auto-mapping for DAW controls & plugin parameters; Smart Chord & Smart Scale modes; Arpeggiator; pitch & modulation wheels; sustain pedal input; 5-pin MIDI Output
- Complete software production package Included - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech and Akai Professional MPC Expansion packs
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 88 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: M-Audio Micro DAC 24/192 | USB Digital-to-Analog Converter with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution
From the manufacturer
Mini USB Digital-to-Analog (DAC)
Ideal for converting the audio from your computer into a high-quality analog format, the M-Audio Micro DAC 24-bit/192 kHz removes the need to carry anything larger than a flash drive.
High-Def 24 bit/192kHz Converter
Micro DAC 24 bit/192 kHz delivers a marked upgrade in sound quality. Micro DAC delivers superior 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for the clearest, most vibrant high-fidelity sound possible.
Use the 1/8-inch analog output to enjoy high-fidelity sound. The gain switch boosts the signal level for high-impedance headphones. Lastly, the digital output achieves a pure digital signal.
Micro DAC 24/192
USB extension cable
Rugged aluminum housing.
1/8” headphone output and 1/8” optical digital output.
Included volume control delivers fine adjustments, eliminating volume stepping.
Slim, small design for portability.
Professional audio quality.
Minimum System Requirements:
PC: Windows 7
Mac: OS X 10.8
One free Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
M-Audio Family | M-Track 2X2 C-Series | 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/192 kHz)
With the M-Audio M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface.
Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise ‘Crystal’ pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
M-Audio Family | M-Track Hub | USB Monitoring Interface with Built-In 3-Port Hub (24-bit/48 kHz)
M-Audio’s M-Track Hub is a 3-port USB monitoring interface that is perfect for anyone who demands a high-quality audio interface monitoring hub.
It is a USB hub and has two balanced 1/4-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob with black-knurled rubber ring.
M-Audio Family | HDH50 | High-Definition Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Building upon M-Audio’s world-class reference monitor technology, the HDH50 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio.
Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, HDH50 delivers critical sound reproduction and audio isolation for use in professional recording and monitoring environments.
M-Audio Family | AV42 | 20-Watt Compact Studio Monitor Speakers with 4-inch Woofer (Pair)
The M-Audio AV32 and AV42 have custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology deliver to the best sound you can get in monitors this size.
24-bit depth / 192 kHz sampling rate offers high-definition audio
1/8″ headphone output and combo 1/8″ optical/digital + headphone output
Built-in volume knob delivers fine adjustments, eliminating volume stepping
Rugged aluminum housing for safe traveling