Top 10 Rated kenwood car amplifier in 2022 Comparison Table
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow. Damping Factor - 150<
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Power - 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Woofer: Water Resistant PP Cone
- Tweeter: 1" Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Mounting Depth: 2-7/16"
- Digital Amplifier Technology
- Speaker Level Input w/ Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 2 Ohms Load Capability. High Pass Filter : 50Hz-200Hz, -12dB/oct (A/B)
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- 1m (3.3ft) RCA Cable
- 1500W Maximum Power Full-Range Amplifier
- Optimized 150-watt RMS output and a max power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- This slim amplifier fits perfectly into any trunk so you can easily connect it to your stereo system
- 400 watt peak power handling 6x9 For strong bass performance
- Polypropelene cone for long last performance
- Kenwood 6.5" Speakers provide max power of 300 with speaker and an RMS power of 30 with speaker
- Impedance: 4 ohms; sensitivity: 92 dB/ w/ m; frequency response: 35 Hz - 22K HZ
- Kenwood 6x9" Speakers provide max power of 400W/ speaker and an RMS power of 45W/ speaker
- Impedance 4 ohms; sensitivity: 92 dB/ w/ m; frequency response: 30 Hz - 22K HZ
- 6.5" Speakers have a cutout diameter of 4-7/8" And mounting depth of 1-11/16" And cutout diameter (6x9 inch speaker): 6-1/16, 8-3/4 inch and mounting depth: 3 inch
- POWER: 3000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms. DIMENSIONS: The OX3KD is 12.3 inches in Depth, 7 inches in Width and 2.3 inches in Height. It weighs 6.5 lbs.
- CLASS D: Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it’s needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 OHM STABLE: Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- STRAPPING CAPABLE: You are able to strap TWO OX3KD amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- 500 Watts Max Power
- Automatic signal sensing and Turn-On
- Hi-Volt input level control
- Balanced isolator input circuit
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt Peak/1000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). - 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz.
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 100 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 15.5"
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 87 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2022, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: Kenwood KAC-9106D 2000W Monoblock Class D Car Audio Power Amplifier
Kenwood KAC-9106D – Reliable performer
Kenwood makes tough, rugged amplifiers that bring you superior sound quality along with reliable performance. When you power your subwoofer with Kenwood’s Performance Series KAC-9106D amplifier, you’ll hear all the great tonal color, impact, and detail in your music’s bass, from the hard punch of the rhythm section to the soft thump of a quiet kick drum.
CEA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier’s RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured into a 4Ω load, with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N), and over a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz (for full range amplifiers). Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4Ω. CEA-2006 standards allow consumers to compare car amplifiers and receivers under the same conditions (apples to apples). Using CEA-2006 criteria, the Kenwood KAC-9106D is rated at 500 watts RMS x 1 channel with a 76 dBA signal to noise ratio. The signal to noise ratio at the rated power output (not CEA-2006 conditions) is 100 dB.
Power Connections: The power and ground connections are 0.55″ wide screw terminals. The remote turn-on screw terminal is 0.335″ wide. A Phillips-head or flat blade screw driver (not supplied) is required to tighten/loosen the terminals. Spade connectors are recommended. The manual lists a minimum of 10 gauge wire for power and ground, but given the 120 amp fuse value and the current consumption specification of 65 amps, we recommend a 4 gauge wiring kit.
Speaker Outputs: There are two pair of 0.335″ wide screw terminal speaker outputs; they are internally wired in parallel, making it easy to connect two subwoofers. A Phillips-head or flat blade screw driver (not supplied) is required to tighten/loosen the terminals. Spade connectors are also recommended for the speaker wires.
Gain: To accommodate the varying range of signal levels from today’s factory and aftermarket radios, the KAC-9106D features an adjustable gain control, 0.2-5.0 volts line level (RCA) and 4.0-12.0 volts speaker level.
Crossover: The built-in 24 dB/octave low-pass filter has a continuously variable crossover point, 50Hz to 200Hz. Because this is a subwoofer amp, the crossover is always engaged.
Bass Boost: The bass boost is adjustable from 0-18dB at 40Hz.
500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1, 000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
Class D amp design
Speaker-level inputs with signal Sensing turn-on
Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)