Top 10 Best citizen radio controlled watches for men in 2021 Comparison Table
- Round watch in stainless steel with branding and yellow contrasts on dial featuring automatic timekeeping in 26 world cities and trio of chronograph subdials; Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, Displayed as Cities, Perpetual Calendar Chronograph, 1/20 Second Chronograph, Power Reserve Indicator, 12/24-Hour Time
- 43 mm silver-tone case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features stainless steel band with fold-over and Eco-drive light-fueled technology. Rotate the crown counterclockwise until it releases from the case
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Citizen Men`s Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono A-T Collection (PCAT) model AT4126-55E.
- Radio Controlled Chronograph watch with grey dial, stainless steel case and bracelet with rose gold plated accents.
- Quartz chronograph movement with date and 24-hour hand.
- Gold color accents on the dial. 200 meters water resistant.
- 60 min, 60 sec registers chronograph. 24 hour format ( military ) hand. Perpetual Calendar.
- Stainless steel watch with orange contrasts featuring alternating numeral and baguette-shape markers, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Care: Wipe any dirt or moisture such as perspiration from the case and crystal with a soft cloth.
- Also features radio-controlled world time and stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Imported, Color: Silver, Dial Color: Black
- Citizen introduces its latest Eco-Drive timepiece, the Perpetual Chrono A-T, which is synchronized to the Atomic Clock and boasts the most accurate time-telling technology in the world, along with a sleek, masculine design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with Eco-Drive, which charges in natural or indoor light
- Protective non-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features one-second chronograph measuring up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12- and 24-hour times, alarm, power reserve indicator, luminosity, day and date function, synchronized time available in five time zones
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required, ever
- WATER RESISTANT TO 200 M: This Citizen tactical watch is water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, for surface water sports, and for scuba diving
- ANTI-REFLECTIVE MINERAL CRYSTAL: With a mineral crystal dial window, Citizen men’s watches are the epitome of rugged and wearable style. The key to protecting the day-date indicator and luminous hands, the anti-reflective mineral crystal allows a crisp time display
- FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: This Citizen stainless steel ISO-compliant water-resistant diving watch features a one-way rotating elapsed-time bezel, a strap with adjustable buckle closure, a luminous three-hand display with quartz movement, and a date-display window
- GUARANTEE & 5 YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations
- Analog day/date and12/24-hour time.
- Water resistant
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
- Classic watch styling designed for the man of today. Sporty with clean lines and oversized Arabic numbers, just what we want in an everyday timepiece. Featuring day and date. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number J800.
- Mineral Crystal
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet and 5 Year Limited Warranty
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 68 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: Citizen Watches Mens JY8078-01L Promaster Skyhawk A-T
[ad_1] Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ Check out Sizing Tutorial It is really time to just take flight in with stellar model and timekeeping capabilities many thanks to Citizen® JY8078-01L Promaster Skyhawk A-T look at. Leather-based strap capabilities contrast lining and stitch depth with an adjustable buckle closure. Spherical face. Three-hand analog display with Eco-Drive motion. Blue dial functions contrasting hour markers and fingers, many subdials and digital display home windows and Citizen detailing. Chronograph features. H2o resistant up to 660 ft. Show situation integrated. Imported. Citizen Watch offers a 5-calendar year constrained manufacturer’s warranty on all their items. For a lot more info, remember to stop by their web site and see the “Assistance Info” portion. Measurements: Scenario Peak: 45 1⁄4 mm Circumstance Width: 45 1⁄4 mm Scenario Depth: 14 3⁄4 mm Band Width: 22 mm Band Circumference/Size: 9 1⁄4 in Body weight: 4 oz
Is Discontinued By Maker : No
Merchandise Proportions : 6.25 x 5.25 x 4.25 inches 12.31 Ounces
Product model amount : JY8078-52L
Department : Mens
Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries demanded. (bundled)
Date First Available : July 3, 2018
Company : Citizen Watches
ASIN : B07F7M8L3Q
Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
Check out Sizing Guideline
Model as distinctive and impressive as you are!
Stainless steel scenario with anti-reflective crystal dome.
Eco-Travel technologies – run by light-weight, any light. Under no circumstances desires a battery. Stainless steel bracelet with fold-in excess of clasp and double, press-button launch. Atomic, synchronized time-preserving in over 43 diverse cities. Chronograph-performance at 1/100 of a 2nd. Intricate dial characteristics involve hour markers, perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, electronic backlight, and UTC display screen. Pilot’s rotating blue bezel. Display screen box bundled. Drinking water-resistant up to 20 BAR perf