Top 10 Best audio equipment racks in 2021 Comparison Table
- 12 rack space version
- Heavy-duty steel construction with fully enclosed sides
- 3-inch (75mm) locking casters
- Single space blank panel included.300lb (with casters), 450lb (without casters) of weight capacity
- Compatible with U.S. and European rack screws
- 18U 24 inch Deep Sturdy and Elegant Server Rack Cabinet Enclosure - Welded Frames Construction -
- Accessories Kit - Over $90 Value: Cooling Fan - Casters with Brake"option - 8-Socket PDU Power strip - Server Rack Shelf - Dust-Tight Cable Entries - Mounting Hardware - Cage Bolts Nuts - 20 pcs
- Fully Locking Server Rack - Removable Side Panels - Active Ventilation - Adjustable Vertical Rails
- Easy and Quick Set Up - Video Step-By-Step Guide and PDF Instructions
- 24/7 Customer Service / Flexible Return Policy / 3-year Guarantee on all parts
- Universal 19'' fit: This 2U vented server rack mount shelf is designed to fit virtually any 19 inch server rack and can accommodate an internal depth of 16 inch (406 millimeter) for your data, IT, networking or other non-rack mount equipment.
- Maximize ventilation: The vented shelf plate on the cantilever rack shelf ensures consistent airflow to effectively dissipate heat on servers. It also works great to keep your computer and AV equipment cool in your home, studio or office space.
- Heavy-duty & durable design: Constructed with SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy cabinet shelf ensures long term durability and supports a total weight load of 50 pounds (22 kilogram) making it the perfect rack shelf solution for any environment.
- Versatile functionality: At 16 inch deep, this fixed rack mount shelf is designed to work with any 19 inch cabinet or equipment rack. It provides additional storage space for mission critical hardware, and can even store your tools or audio / video accessories.
- 19" Studio rack cabinet / 8U Rack Size (14")
- 16.3mm thick MDF furniture grade black oak laminate, easily constructed
- Rack rails constructed of 3.2mm heavy duty cold rolled steel
- Tapped Rails - No need for Cage Nuts
- 15.25" Rackable Depth
- 12U Universal 19-inch Equipment Rack Cabinet Case with Locking Wheels for AV, Networking, Computer Server, Home Theater Rackmount Gear
- Compatible with American 5mm and European 6mm rackmount standards. 5mm and 6mm Screws Packs are included.
- Open Front and Back Design. 12U Rack Spacing with Vented-Side Panels for protection. Side Panels can be left off for an OPEN-FRAME RACK look. Panels are none weight bearing. Front and Rear Rack Rails. Powder Coat Textured-Matte Black Finish. Holds Equipment up to 18 inches Deep.
- Sturdy 3" Caster Wheels for Multi-Surface. 2 Wheels with Locks to avoid Movement. 1U Blank Panel is included. Dimensions Assembled: 18” x 20” x27.5” with wheels. Shipping Weight 39.7lb. Weight Capacity is 440lbs w/ wheels. Remove wheels and increase load capacity to 550lbs.
- Easy Assembly Required. This Equipment Rack is Ideal for storing and organizing Server/Networking Equipment, Power Amplifiers, Microphones, DVD Players, DJ Signal Processers, etc. Compatible with ALL AxcessAbles Drawers, Trays and Rack Accessories as well as other standard 19 inch Rack accessories.
- 12-space rack holds multiple pieces of gear in a single footprint
- Includes rack-mounting screws perfect for installing gear on the stand
- 75 lbs. capacity delivers strength and stability to reliably support rack-mount gear
- Black powder-coat finish is exceptionally durable and will not chip easily
- Constructed of silver powder-coated steel pillars and black lacquered shelves, this stylish yet sturdy design is ideal for home theater equipment.
- Designed for maximum stability, each shelf can support up to 200 lbs. of AV components, including stereo equipment, center channel speakers, gaming consoles, DVD and Blu-ray players and streaming devices.
- Open architecture allows unrestricted airflow, keeping AV equipment at the proper temperature for optimal performance.
- Route and conceal cables through built-in cable management tunnels for sleek, clean look.
- Features an easy, 15-minute assembly, and all hardware is included – along with adjustable feet for increased stability on uneven floors.
- [2-Layer Storage]: 22 15/16"x20 15/16" large upper platform with side mounting holes for customizably placing crossbars to fit mixers in different sizes; Bottom rackmount with 2 metal crossbars & vertical side holes that used for mounting baffles to hold the amplifier, equalizer or power conditioner stably
- [Easy Mobility]: Equipped with 4 rolling casters for moving around to different positions as needed effortlessly; 2 of them feature a lockable option for firmly holding the stand in place for safe movement
- [45° Adjustable Platform]: The angle of the upper platform can be adjusted by side knobs to an entirely flat or slanted surface for easier visibility and access as needed
- [Sturdy Construction]: Features overall metal construction for durable use and long lifespan, as well as providing a strong support for your expensive equipment with max load capacity of 220.46 Lbs for bottom rackmount & 110.23 Lbs for upper platform
- [Wide Application]: Applied as a universal electronic device rack stand for using with any sound equipment and perfectly used for clubs, public amenities, outdoor shows, studio, stage, etc.; Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 22 15/16" x 20 15/16" x 44 5/16" (58.2 x 53.2 x 112.5 cm)
- Super-Rigid Rack – This 32"-tall four-shelf audio component rack rigidly supports your components in an open-air design that maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear.
- Modular Design – Buy and add extra shelves as your AV system grows for up to six shelves in all, thanks to Vulcan's fully customizable modular design.
- Generously-sized Shelves – 23.75" wide, 18" deep, and 0.625"-thick contoured shelves give you lots of room for your AV components.
- Super Durable – Four steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint, and dense MDF shelves are wrapped in a special vinyl material that is very easy to clean and resists scratching, scuffing, and most liquids.
- Performance-Enhancing Options – Separately sold options include Add-A-Shelf Kit with 7" supports, Add-On-LP-Storage Shelf Kit for up to 100 vinyl records, Extended Height 10" Support Tubes for tall gear, and matching Amp Floor Stand.
- FLAT PANEL TV STAND – This media console is ideal for AV component storage around your TV. It is made for storing stereo equipment, center speakers, gaming consoles, DVD players and streaming devices.
- HEAVY DUTY AUDIO TOWER – With 88 lbs of carrying capacity, you can store your receiver, stereo and audio equipment, home theater speakers.
- COOLING AIRFLOW: Specifically designed with gaps for airflow. Unlike most AV cabinets, this minimalist design will ensure your devices receive a cooling circulation of air that will keep them from overheating
- SHELF DIMENSIONS: 24in (wide) x 15.5in (deep) x 27.75in (tall). The shelves are all separated by an even 8 in of space for larger components and increased air flow.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: MI-868 comes with cable management system in the back panel. It will keep your cables organized and tidy. The wood shelves are built from a black lacquered MDF shelving for a contemporary appearance.
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 92 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: StarTech.com 12U 19″ Wall Mount Network Rack – Adjustable Depth 12-20″ 2 Post Open Frame Server Room Rack for AV/Data/ IT Communication/Computer Equipment/Switch w/Cage Nuts & Screws (RK12WALLOA)
[ad_1] This server room rack offers 12U of storage and can support up to 198lb., generating it a excellent solution for retaining your server place arranged. It really is developed to be wall mounted, saving place and preserving equipment secure. Multipurpose Use With adjustable depth from 12 to 20 inches, this rack is great for both equally smaller and big spaces and can accommodate bigger facts and communications products. For a lower profile, adjust the depth to 12 inches, or mount your huge laptop tools with the entire 20 inch depth. For extra overall flexibility, this community rack can also be used to mount cabinets and other add-ons. Straightforward Set up For pain-free installation, this rack attributes wall-mounting holes that are spaced 12 and 16 inches apart to match North American stud spacing specifications. The rack also will come in a flat pack, building it simple to transportation and preserving on shipping costs. For the IT Professional With its sturdy design and versatile works by using, this rack is a effortless addition to your server place. The open up body layout of this network rack makes it easy to access and configure your tools although also delivering passive cooling. Confirmed Reliability The RK12WALLOA is backed by a StarTech.com 5-calendar year guarantee and cost-free life span complex help.
Heavy Obligation: This heavy responsibility 2 submit open up frame rack supports unobstructed airflow and is uncomplicated to put in w/ a long lasting layout produced from SPCC cold-rolled steel with assistance for up to 200lbs of tools
Accredited PACKAGING: The rack ships flat packed with ISTA-6 accredited packaging to make sure comprehensive and undamaged shipping and also capabilities extensive assembly instructions
Equipment Included: The wall mount server room/ laptop or computer/communication/AV/IT products rack incorporates a complete set of screws & cage nuts to securely mount all of your products in the rack