Top 10 Rated 10 watt amplifier in 2021 Comparison Table
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
- 10 watts
- 6" Fender Special Design speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls; overdrive switch
- 1/8" auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Closed-back construction
- 【Unique APP effector input】 The M-10 has a 1/8" TRRS guitar interface can be used to connect a mobile phone to use software effects for practice, playing and recording.Just build your effector chain on the effector software, connect the amplifier to use your favorite Kind of timbre.
- 【Tone tailored for heavy music players】10 watt electric guitar amplifier, through intuitive control to provide extreme distortion sound.
- 【Large range of tone control】Control: Gain, distortion selection switch, volume, treble, midrange, bass.
- 【Diversified input interface】 1/4" Instrument Input, 3-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice.
- 【Sturdy material, reliable workmanship】 The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable
- Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units
- Accepts both analog input (XLR & 1/4”TS phone) and digital Input (AES/EBU)
- Headphone out for headphone monitoring; when switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference
- Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation; highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
- Flexible meter setting for both analog and digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only
- 10W programmable combo with enhanced features
- 6 voices and 12 Super Wide Stereo effects
- Live streaming TRRS output for easy use with smartphones
- Cab Rig software with controls for cabinet, room, and more
- Deep-editing software to replace INSIDER will be released for these amps
- Includes five classic amp models and a range of effects processing, driven by Yamaha"s signature VCM technology
- Lightweight, portable amp that can run on AC power or batteries.
- Developed with Yamaha"s award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers.
- Power Requirements & Consumption: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Total Output Power (RMS): 10W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker: 6.5”; Controls: Volume, Gain, Drive
- Master EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass; Jacks: Input- 6.35 MONO JACK; Headphones- 6.35 STEREO JACK
- Includes: ChromaCast 10ft Instrument Cable & Pick Sampler
- 【Practice Choice】This SOUIDMY mini guitar amplifier equipped 5" Speaker with 10Watt RMS Output, which is perfect for personal use or daily practice.
- 【Sound Effect】 Sound effect control of this amplifier is flexible. Except Gain/Bass/Treble knob. There is a separate volume knob to control external source. Moreover, it can also switch CLEAN/DISTORTION effect directly.
- 【Diversified Input Interface】1/4" Instrument Input,1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player / CD/phone.
- 【Dual-Power Mode】Supports DC 12V power supply or 6*AA batteries, this amplifier is always ready to support you, whether you are outdoor performance or camping with family and friends.
- 【Ultra-Portable & Durable Design】 With a hand-held design, this portable mini amplifier can be easily put into the trunk. And the edge of this amplifier is surrounded by hard materials (rubber pads), which can be protected when it is dropped or hit, allowing you to use it with confidence when outdoors.
- 10 watt RMS guitar amplifier with Volume, Treble, Bass Controls & a Distortion Option
- Guitar Amp with 1 x 5inch speaker units
- Electric guitar amp with a headphone jack so you can practice in private
- The 6.5mm input allows this amp to be used as an electric guitar amp, bass guitar amp, and electro-acoustic guitar amp.
- Weighing less than 7lbs this amp is an ideal portable guitar amp and it comes with a carry handle to assist this.
- 10-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier that provides explosive tone with intuitive controls.
- Use for electric guitar practice, street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing.
- Controls: Gain, boost Select Switch, Volume, Treble,Middle, Bass.
- 1/4" Instrument Input, 3-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice.
- The edge is surrounded by hard material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable
Our team of expert editors had spent more than 42 hours to research all new and top rated products on the market 2021, then we reviewed consumer feedbacks, and wrote this article.
Our Best Choice: Yamaha THR5 10-Watt Desktop Guitar Combo Amp
From the manufacturer
The Yamaha THR Series – Time to get serious about your off-stage sound.
Think of how much time you’ve spent agonizing over your guitar sound; the countless hours spent tweaking and testing until finally you get the perfect expressive platform for your live performances. Why settle for less when the gig is over?
Designed from the ground up to be the perfect amp for when you’re not playing live, specifically for guitarists who are serious about their off-stage sound, and don’t always have access to an elaborate studio or stage setup.
Whether you’re warming up backstage for the next big gig, brainstorming with the band at the hotel, or just jamming around a campfire, the THR is the perfect amp for everywhere you play that isn’t on-stage.
This five-model series of portable guitar amplifiers utilizes Yamaha’s acclaimed Virtual Circuitry Technology to deliver authentic tube amp sound, incredibly realistic effects, and hi-fi quality stereo playback, so there is no compromise.
Your sound, wherever you are
THR10 & THR5
A new take on classic tone.
The standard model THR, the THR10 sounds great in a wide range of genres, whether played delicatedly with a clean sound, or with a more edgy, distorted tone. The little brother of the THR10, the THR5 offers the sound quality of the THR10 in a more portable form, making it perfect for use at home or when traveling tone.
Extreme High-Gain Stacks – on your Desktop!
THR10X is dedicated to guitarists that want more gain, more distortion and the unmatched response of a cranked high-output stack. With 5 different channels from 3 amps, all delivering dynamic, intense distortion, THR10X perfectly delivers the subtly different distortion characteristics of each amp or channel to give a tone and response perfectly suited to everything from classic rock to extreme metal.
This Is More Than A Sound – It’s A Feeling…
THR10C takes the personal-amp concept to a new level of audio fidelity. The finest tube amps respond to a player’s every touch – with picking dynamics and playing style adding as much to the tone as your guitar and pickups. Using Yamaha’s exclusive VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modelling) technology, THR10C perfectly recreates the unmistakable response and dynamics that only a boutique tube combo can provide.
A New Way to Experience your Electric-Acoustic Guitar.
THR5A is optimized for use with electric-acoustic and Silent Guitars. Utilising advanced modeling technologies developed by Yamaha, THR5A offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your guitar and wherever you are.
Lightweight, portable amp that can run on AC power or batteries.
Developed with Yamaha”s award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers.